Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I slept with an Asian Woman

I understand that living in Cincinnati has given me a small scope of the universe. During my travels, I discovered that there are loads of foreigners here in America.

At the airport in Washington, DC, I felt very out of place. I believe that I was the only English speaking person in the entire airport. I got on my plane, and was forced to sit next to an Asian woman and her husband. This was a decently long flight, so I opted to try and sleep though it. An hour into the flight, I woke up to find that the woman sitting next to me had the same idea to sleep and had rested her head on my shoulder. Normally, I would have pushed her away, not liking unfamiliar human contact. But the plane was cramped as it is, and I didn't want to make enemies so far up in the air. I decided to make the best of it and snuggled up next to her and fell back asleep. It was actually a decent nap.

Although, I did smell like fried rice for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment