Friday, March 20, 2009

Pig and Frog DNA Just Don't Mix

Its common knowledge that Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy were, at the very least, dating. I think it was implied that there was a bit more than that going on.

Here's my question: Are we to believe that Miss Piggy was intending on bearing Kermit's offspring? What would they look like? Would they be little pink frogs with snouts and curly tails?

I'm sure that this pair-up of lovers was supposed to be a joke. To me, it seems like its more true to life than previously thought. I see unusual couples constantly while I monitor the general public. Fat gals with skinny guys, Huge dudes with beanpole ladies, young with old, I could go on. Its suddenly not taboo to date or marry someone of another stereotype, or "species."

I guess we can all learn something from Miss Piggy and Kermit. Break down those walls of prejudice and date a fatty.

?????? At site

What Would Kermit Do?

No comments:

Post a Comment